Category: "Tech"

Internet Quality

June 29th, 2011
Currently in the market for getting Internet service there are five options namely: Wireless, Satellite, Cable, DSL, and Fiber. For the majority of the users there are two main options which are chosen and those are DSL, and Cable. With cable higher spe… more »

E-mail! E-mail! E-mail!

December 23rd, 2010
Yesterday I worked on the email server that I have. As a prerequisite to understanding email and email server management an understanding of how much time it takes to do anything with an email server is "LARGE". So I was thinking to myself that I should… more »


July 24th, 2010
Every computer has a problem with it. Everything you buy isn't well tested in all the possible areas and there is something broke. Some things can be easily covered up by software and other things can't be covered up so easily. The problems that I'm… more »

The Hard Drive Saga

July 24th, 2010
So I processed the fireworks video the week after I watched them. However there was a big problem that occurred. I had the videos ready to be put onto the website and I had the video converted into a lossless h.264 file which took a day to compress.… more »

95% complete!

January 19th, 2010
Well the frontend to this website is nearing completion. I went and basically finished adding the XML tags. Tables are done and so are order lists and linked lists. After those I went and added the strong tag and the header tags. The style tags are work… more »